This super easy tater tot breakfast is the quickest (read laziest) way for me to make a really good breakfast for the millions of people who live in my house. It’s a family favorite and always well-received by even the picky princess of our bunch. The best part is you can cater this to your own tastes by adding veggies, bacon, and/or sausage!
Easy Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 16 ounces frozen tator tots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add the eggs, hafl & half, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Pour into baking dish.
- Arrange the tater tots in a single layer over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.