Once I figured out I could make pasta without boiling water in my slow cooker, there was no stopping my ability to make Meatball Monday a success. The best part of this easy crockpot spaghetti and meatballs recipe is there’s no need for extra pots to boil water or pans to bake meatballs. Make sure to get a slow cooker liner to make cleanup even easier.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
- slow cooker
- 1 box spaghetti
- 3 jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag frozen meatballs I use a 14 oz bag
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Break spaghetti into smaller pieces to fit comfortably inside the slow cooker.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.